Edge Bander EB-M4U
- Automatic feed station for: Pre-Mill, Gluing, Pneumatic Guillotine, Double End Trimming, Top & Bottom
- Fine Edge trimming, Edge Polishing (BY THE MODEL Number),
- The feed of edging material by “strip” or coil is automatic and synchronous with panel feed.
- Sound / Safety covers for all work units with all required dust extraction outlets.
- Heavy, robust construction to eliminate vibration and ensures accuracy and stability.
- Pressure beam with staggered rubber rollers for optimum guidance of workpiece.
- Chain track with precision ground round guides to ensure precise linear tracking of the workpiece and rubber pads to eliminate ”marring.”
- Pressure beam mounted on heavy cast columns with mechanical digital readout thickness adjustment.
- Outrigger support for wider workpieces.
- Side Pressure Unit: Side pressure with one driven and two idle rollers with independent adjustment for straight edge banding only.
- Gluing Unit: Hot melted glue unit with synchronously driven glue roller for application of hot melted glue to the vertical edge of the workpiece prior to the application of edge banding.
- End Cutting Unit: Pneumatic guillotine application for cutting end of band material.
- Double End Trimming Unit: Application for fine trimming front & rear edge by saw blade with two independent high frequency , inverter driven motors.
- Edge Fine Trimming Unit: This top and bottom edge fine trimming unit is completed by cutterhead with two independent high frequency, inverter driven motors to round the corners and edges automatically.
- Polishing Unit: Apply the finest finish surfacing process on top and bottom edge.